Monday 3 January 2011


Today we did another walk from Hertford, this time the whole family came. We followed the Cole Green Way, a former train line, to Hertingfordbury where we found one of the Church Micros. Inside the church yard I got a clue towards The Last Witch. I now need two digits to find the cache but the clue for these are at Walkern and as I don’t drive it’s awkward to get to. I have however tried guessing the location and I think/hope I’m right so I may have look at said location in the next few days. Here’s hoping I’m right!

My nearest 4 caches are multi-caches, I know roughly where two of them are and the other one is a group of 7 caches which you need to find to get your smiley…. I keep putting this one off as it sounds like a lot of hard work to get it.
We then headed onwards to Footpath Fumble: Tree Treasure which was a fairly easy find between muggles. One doggy stole a sandwich out of our bag, the poor owners were mortified!



We continued onwards towards Where’s Wally?. The mud along the footpaths were quite bad and we had a few centimetres added to our heights.

Where’s Wally is located in Roxford Grotto a Victorian garden with a pheasant feeding wagon still in situ. Picked up a car tb which is in a race so shall drop that off shortly maybe in my cache that I got for Christmas.





Hopefully will be out caching again later on in the week.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the idea of having a "Where's Wally?" cache that you have to have your piccie taken with. Hadn't noticed it until now, so definitely a must do for us when we visit out that way!

    ReplyDelete